March 24, 2023 | With Pillar Two implementation upon us, many multinational companies are realizing that they are facing challenges that cannot be solved by tax technical knowledge alone. Data identification, technology requirements, and complex modeling needs are presenting equal if not greater hurdles to anticipated compliance requirements.
In this video, Frank Angeleri, a KPMG senior lead tax partner, interviews KPMG Ignition Tax principals John Modzelewski and Chris Tostenson to highlight what multinational companies should be considering now, including:
- Where gaps may exist in data needed for Pillar Two compliance
- How existing accounting and ERP systems may or may not be able to handle Pillar Two needs
- How technology solutions should be evaluated and managed
- What modeling capabilities are needed for the complex Pillar Two related calculations
- What specific challenges U.S. multinational companies may face.
This 23-minute video was recorded on March 7, 2023.
Access all International Tax Team videos