An easier way to handle indirect taxes
Keeping up with indirect tax requirements and trends requires considerable time and resources. Many organizations find their in-house tax professionals overextended or without access to the latest in complex tax legislation, administrative rulings and audit procedures, yet they need to meet compliance requirements.
Strength in numbers
That's where KPMG can help. Our Indirect Tax practice has the strength in numbers to help manage your indirect tax burden. With more than 500 professionals serving 36 percent of the FORTUNE 500, we have the experience to be your Tax Partners® of choice. We are one of the largest providers of indirect tax services in the marketplace, and we continue to make some of the biggest and boldest investments among our peers.
- We bring technical skills, technology innovation, a collaborative and global mindset to help you transform your indirect tax function.
- We help find value in your transaction tax data to help you reduce your tax liability and compliance costs and offer insights to your business.
- Our knowledge spans all industries as well as all states, localities and countries, and decades of policies and procedures.
A wide range of services
- Consulting, planning and governance
- Sales tax and VAT recovery services
- Automation and sensitization of tax processes and systems, tax engine implementations and cloud-based tax determination services
- Use tax calculation services
- Full indirect tax compliance co-sourcing, and tax controversy and audit defense services
- Sales and use tax compliance
- Business license services
- Reverse sales/use tax and VAT audits
- Data and analytics
- Unclaimed property services compliance and consulting services.
- Indirect tax controversy services
Visit these additional pages for more information on specific services: