Watch our February 10th, 2022 recent webcast for the latest information on the benefit trends and funding options.
Managing a benefits program has never been more complicated. The COVID-19 pandemic placed a magnified and accelerated focus on benefits, and employers had to adapt quickly to meet the needs of their members. These needs are continuously evolving with breakthroughs in digital health, a required focus on mental health, and maintaining employee engagement with a remote population. Employees are requiring more robust benefits to support diverse populations at a time when member health has deteriorated, large claims continue to rise, and business pressures are minimizing spend across the organization.
Here is how we can provide you with a fresh perspective to help identify and provide solutions for areas of opportunity within your program.
We are a strategic and innovative team with experience in helping large and small organizations across different industries. Our team is composed of healthcare actuaries and senior benefits consultants with experience harmonizing benefit programs, standing up benefit programs, funding analyses, benchmarking, vendor selection, cost modeling, and more. We are fully integrated with our broader Global Mobility practice service lines, allowing a consistent approach to mobility and rewards.
Boost your benefits program
Our team of consultants will apply a data-driven approach to redesign a total rewards program that best aligns with your organization’s culture, operational structure, and talent management strategy—helping you advance your benefits program to new heights.
We can help you:
- Provide actuarial expertise in projecting and reporting plan expenses to help you accurately budget and identify emerging issues to support your fiscal planning
- Help mitigate risk by continuously identifying the drivers of your claims expense and solutions to address them
- Maximize vendor relationships by selecting and achieving the optimal results with the right partners for your organization’s needs
- Implement a wide array of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) and family planning benefits for your employee population
- Leverage economies of scale by harmonizing your program with operating companies, newly acquired entities, or equity partners
Differentiate your benefits in a difficult talent environment
Benefits are a central element of a total rewards offering and should be valued by your employees. For a market competitive total rewards program that fits within the cultural and financial needs of an organization, companies should take into consideration the below-listed elements:
More resources for you
Read our recent survey report on how environmental sustainability is playing a role in organizations' global mobility and reward programs.