KPMG LINK and Workday Human Capital Management
KPMG LINK Work Force and Powered HR enabled by Workday Human Capital Management help companies manage global mobility programs as an integrated solution.
KPMG LINK Work Force and Powered HR enabled by Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) help companies manage global mobility programs through an integrated solution that can mitigate risk, reduce mobility-related costs, and improve employee satisfaction for business travel and international moves.
This solution provides preconfigured interfaces so that companies can easily plug Workday HCM into KPMG LINK. The solution benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Initiate cost projections for budgeting and accruals management
- Manage assignment balance sheets with up-to-date data
- Manage ongoing allowance calculations (i.e. hypo tax calculations, housing, cost of living, etc.)
- Import pay and payroll data for total compensation reporting
- Create unique demographic fields to track taxability
- Ability to identify taxability of compensation made to or on behalf of employees traveling or living outside their home location
- Calculate global incentive compensation reporting and withholding requirements for payroll