Tax compliance is a necessity for companies with domestic and international travelers. KPMG LINK Work Force allows you and your employees to remain compliant while reducing complexity.
Centralized tax and location data management provides employees with a single location for all tax data with real-time status updates and notifications for program managers, KPMG, and service partners.
Connections and alliances with relocation management companies like Aires and Human Capital Management (HCM) systems allow for the automation of initiation processes and sharing of milestone data. KPMG LINK Work Force’s data connections help enhance data consistency across all vendors while decreasing duplicative entry for your employees.
Here's how we can help:
- eSignature: Removes complexity from the process by electronically submitting your return using an electronic signature
- Real-time data: Dashboard analytics and reporting on project status, service level agreements, and activity hot-spots for program managers
- Communication: Coordinated two-way communication allows for secure information sharing between employees and KPMG
- Streamlined tax return(s): Work Force’s data decreases duplicative entry and integrates document uploads enabling a streamlined, efficient tax return process
- App-based entry: Employees can use KPMG LINK Go on Apple or Android devices to enter and manage travel details and documents as well as view status updates
- Easy authorization: vendor connections provide point-to-point authorizations and notifications to all parties
- Transparency: Workflow and task milestones show employees and managers where projects are in real time