As businesses continues to globalize and the hunt for talent intensifies, short-term business travel creates risks for employees and the company. KPMG LINK Work Force quantifies these risks while providing the right insight and duty-of-care to your traveling talent.
Pre-travel risk assessments and post-travel updates provide ongoing business support and compliance. App-based employee visibility and optional location tracking along with travel provider integration provide automated alerts related to projected compliance risks.
KPMG LINK Work Force connects directly with travel and expense systems creating automated assessments at travel booking. Our alliance with International SOS aligns safety and security with upcoming travel allowing you to provide the duty of care required by your employees throughout their trip.
Here's how we can help:
- Immediate risk identification: Identify, flag, and track domestic and international business travelers, posted workers, and compliance risks prior to travel
- Automated routing and communication: Get the right risk, with the right information, in front of the right person
- Workflow: Key employee milestone metrics provide transparency while risks are rectified
- Don’t stop business: Configuration allows for workflow to mirror your travel and business procedures keeping your people moving
- Work anywhere: Ongoing tracking and mobile application allow you to assess and continually monitor your “work anywhere” population
- Travel and payroll data: Travel provider connections and alliances with companies like VisaHQ gather more data more quickly while payroll connections offer direct state-to-state wage sourcing.
- Travel alliance: An alliance with International SOS further integrates employee data with travel and security