Bookly - A KPMG LLP Small Business Service
bookkeeping + payroll + tax preparation
KPMG’s Small Business Service, Bookly (Bookly), is the online all-in-one accounting solution that provides small and medium size businesses with bookkeeping, tax preparation, and payroll all online for a simple, low monthly fee. Now you can make more time for the stuff that really matters.
Accounting software has traditionally been developed for accountants and tax professionals without the business owner in mind. Because of this, business owners put their accounting on the back burner or spend endless hours learning accounting methods and principles.
Bookly provides a platform designed to help founders, CEOs, and leadership teams establish an accounting foundation that will scale-up as their business grows allowing them to make informed decisions and reach better outcomes, faster.
Check out the Bookly blog to stay up to date on the latest news and insights for small businesses.
A dedicated team of accountants that works for you
– Get paired with a professional accountant who will do all of your bookkeeping the way you like it
– Ask questions anytime via text, phone, or email
– Get insight and suggestions from experts on things like hiring employees, payroll, and structuring your business
Access your information when and where you need
– Get access to a detailed dashboard with graphs and analytics
– See the financial health of your business in real-time
– Accessible from both desktop and mobile devices
Connect your bank and credit card accounts in seconds
– Syncing your accounts to our software lets banks automatically send your data to our software
– Accountants are given read-only access
– You protect your data behind 256-bit encrypted storage
Simple monthly pricing plans for you to choose from
– Flat rate monthly pricing
– No hourly fees for services or consultation
– Rates only change if you decide to upgrade plans
– Scalable plans and pricing to support your business as it grows