Tax relief for disaster recovery efforts
Insights and practical guidance in the wake of a natural disaster
KPMG examines the special tax law provisions that may help taxpayers and businesses recover financially from the impact of a disaster.
When a natural disaster becomes an unfortunate reality, those affected are widespread:
- Communities where destruction occurred
- Companies that have had loss of property
- Employers, charities, and the community providing support to their employees
- Contractors involved in rebuilding the infrastructure
- Insurers assessing the damage
Bookmark this page to stay on top of the latest news and insights for entities that may be affected by a natural disaster.