KPMG LLP (KPMG) and the United States Council for International Business (USCIB) are pleased to invite you to a one-hour TaxWatch Webcast that will address new and upcoming developments in tax dispute prevention and resolution, and explore what they mean for companies seeking cross-border tax certainty.
KPMG speakers will be joined by panelists from industry, the IRS, and the OECD to discuss these developments. Topics to be covered include:
- Mutual agreement procedure (MAP) developments
- Potential changes to the MAP and advance pricing agreement (APA) programs in the U.S.
- New OECD guidance on multilateral MAP and APA cases
- The role of the International Compliance Assurance Program (ICAP)
- The potential impact of Pillar One’s Amount B on tax certainty
Mark R. Martin
Principal, Head of Tax Controversy & Dispute Resolution, Washington National Tax, KPMG US
Vice President and International Tax Counsel, United States Council for International Business (USCIB)
Director (Acting), Treaty and Transfer Pricing Operations, Internal Revenue Service (IRS)