KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a one-hour TradeWatch webcast that will provide an insight into the evolving trade & customs landscape in India and its impact on U.S.-based companies currently operating in India or companies looking to enter into the Indian market.
Senior Trade & Customs professionals from KPMG member firms in the U.S., Singapore, and India will provide an informed view on the regulatory and policy changes that may impact trade with India. The discussion will focus on the following topics with specific reference to U.S. multinational corporations’ (MNC) interest in trade with India:
- Overview of India’s customs policy
- India’s evolving landscape as a global supply chain alternate
- Government incentives for manufacturing in India
- Products and sectors in focus from a trade perspective
- Impact and potential considerations for U.S. MNCs’ doing business with India
After registering, you will receive details on how to log into the webcast or dial in for audio only.