With business models rapidly evolving amid increasingly stringent expectations from tax authorities, regulators, and other stakeholders, the current transfer pricing environment presents fresh challenges and opportunities for asset managers.
KPMG LLP (US) is hosting a one-hour TaxWatch Webcast which will focus on timely transfer pricing topics for the asset management industry. KPMG speakers, including senior professionals from the Washington National Tax practice, KPMG in the US, Italy, the UK, India and Luxembourg, will discuss the following topics:
- BEPS 2.0: the latest implications for asset managers in the short-term and longer term
- Tax authority audit insights taken from KPMG client experiences
- The expanding role of industry regulators
- Evolving business models in the asset management industry, and the associated transfer pricing impact
- The importance of transfer pricing in M&A – a risk to be managed but also an opportunity
We hope you are able to join us for what promises to be an insightful and informative webcast.
After registering, you will receive details on how to log into the webcast or dial in for audio only. Continuing professional education (CPE) credit is available for U.S. participants who meet the eligibility requirements.