This KPMG TradeWatch webcast will explore the First Sale for Export (FSFE) concept in detail, including any recent regulatory and legal developments that may impact the use of FSFE for appraisement purposes.
With the ongoing financial impact of the global pandemic and the expected continuance of U.S. protectionist tariffs, savings opportunities such as FSFE will continue to be a high priority for U.S. companies in 2022. Along with other savings opportunities, FSFE is an important way for companies to lower their customs value, leading to potentially significant tariff savings now and in the future. By joining the webcast, we can show you how to take advantage of the opportunities and manage related risks.
Senior KPMG Trade & Customs and Washington National Tax professionals will discuss the following topics during this webinar:
- Current Trade disruption, and policy/regulatory expectations from the U.S. administration in 2022;
- Duty planning principles, with FSFE as a key component;
- Building a FSFE program;
- FSFE requirements in detail;
- FSFE case studies and relevant industries;
- FSFE leading practices and pitfalls;
- Recommended FSFE Due Diligence and Enforcement Trends.
Note: There will be no CPE offered for this session