KPMG LLP is pleased to invite you to a one-hour webcast on how the November 8, 2022, elections may affect business taxation. Professionals from the KPMG Federal Legislative & Regulatory Services and State and Local Tax groups in the firm’s Washington National Tax practice will provide insights on where changes in federal and state tax legislation may be in the offing.
Topics to be covered include:
- An overview of federal midterm and state election results
- Tax bill prospects based on the makeup of the new Congress
- Potential impact on Biden administration tax priorities, tax extenders, and other developments
- State ballot measures and the impact of the elections on future state tax changes.
Catching Up on Capitol Hill
What's included: Business taxation conversations focused on national legislation and policy developments – and how they may affect your organization. Brought to you by: KPMG Federal Legislative & Regulatory Services.
Webcast polling results
Based on the 2022 federal elections, I expect my company's taxes will:
Based on the 2022 federal elections, I expect inflation to:
* Congressional action has no effect on inflation.
State and local tax
In SALT regulation, the only consistency is inconsistency and the penalties for noncompliance can be steep.