KPMG LLP is pleased to invite you to an informative TaxWatch webcast that will discuss important year- end payroll considerations for 2021 payroll reporting and 2022 compliance.
During this webcast, KPMG employment tax professionals will discuss key aspects of the year-end payroll process and address the specific challenges related to reporting compensation for your workforce, including the following key topics:
- What’s New in 2022: 2021 Figures and Key 2022 Changes
- Changes in the Calculations of Overtime
- COVID Legislation: Federal, State and Local
- Multi-state reporting and withholding for the new remote workforce
- Common year-end mistakes to avoid
Please join us for what promises to be an insightful and informative webcast.
This Webcast would be of significant interest to payroll and global mobility professionals, CFOs, human resources directors, CPAs, corporate tax staff, and other business and service providers working on payroll.
Join KPMG and Bloomberg Tax & Accounting for an upcoming webcast on November 17th where tax professionals will discuss a wide-ranging collaborative report for year-end that features an interactive checklist for payroll professionals, and more.