With many companies focusing on cost optimization, leading industrial manufacturers are prioritizing tax and tariff planning to unlock savings opportunities.
Together with the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a TaxWatch webcast that will explore comprehensive indirect tax savings considerations, focused on identifying and securing cash savings. Senior NAM and KPMG professionals will discuss the following:
- The big picture for industrial manufacturers
- How are companies navigating the current environment?
- Cost optimization and cash savings
- "Above the line" taxes and tariffs
- Global procurement and supply chain: procure to pay, movement of goods, sourcing and characterization
- Operational considerations: Centralized vs decentralized procurement models, movement of assets between facilities
- Leveraging Technology and Analytics for Tax and Tariff Recovery
- Incentive and Credit Opportunities, and Structural Planning
After registering, you will receive details on how to log into the Webcast or dial in for audio only. Continuing professional education (CPE) credit is available for U.S. participants who meet the eligibility requirements.