Are you sure your Schedule K-1 reporting package is up to date and contains all of the required tax disclosures? Have you evaluated the impact of the various federal and state tax legislative updates on your investor reporting? Funds should be assessing if their Schedule K-1s are accurate and comply with the new federal and state provisions on a continuous basis.
Join KPMG for a discussion that will help provide clarity and simplify the process to complete your Schedule K-1s.
KPMG speakers include:
- Matthew Busta, Managing Director, Tax, KPMG LLP
- Joshua Kaplan, Manager Director, Tax, KPMG LLP
- Elis Prendergast, Manager Director, Tax, KPMG LLP
- Aaron Shafer, Manager Director, Tax, KPMG LLP
- Jacob Steinhof, Manager Director, Tax, KPMG LLP
- Vesela Yondova, Manager Director, Tax, KPMG LLP
Continuing professional education
This seminar is worth approximately 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) credits. KPMG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual course credits. No advance preparation or prerequisite is required for this program.