The House Ways & Means Committee released its “Chairman’s Mark” of legislation relating to the 2022 Budget Reconciliation Bill. The bill contains many tax provisions, including some that could have a significant impact on the U.S. international tax regime.
KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you this 90-minute TaxWatch webcast replay for a focused discussion of some of the key international provisions, including:
- Application of the GILTI regime on a country-by-country basis
- Calculation of the FTC limitation on a country-by-country basis
- Additional limitations on interest deductibility under section 163(n)
- Modifications to the BEAT regime
- Additional proposals, including those with respect to the dividends-received deduction under section 245A, the reinstatement of section 958(b)(4), and the subpart F regime.
This webcast is part of our fall “Washington Wednesdays” series. Visit our 2021 Federal Tax Legislation page to access prior webcasts. And look out for invitations to future events as we continue to explore the prospects and substance of these potential legislative developments.