Join KPMG LLP (KPMG) for a tax webcast for U.S. regulated investment companies (RICs). Topics of discussion include:
- Legislative update: Where do we see U.S. tax policy heading after the first 100 days of the Biden administration?
- Are you a RIC thinking of investing in private equity or hedge funds? Here is what you need to know from a tax perspective.
- Latest EU reclaims updates
- And more.
Featured KPMG speakers
- Deirdre Fortune, National Tax Leader – Public Investment Management
- Erik Corwin, Principal – Washington National Tax
- Michael Deal, Principal – State and Local Tax
- Tom Greenaway, Principal – Tax Controversy Services
- Carol Kulish, Director – Federal Legislative and Regulatory Services Group, Washington National Tax
- Brandon Andres, Managing Director, Tax – Asset Management
- Sam Chen, Managing Director, Financial Institutions and Products – Washington National Tax
Continuing professional education
You may be eligible to receive up to 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) credit by attending this internet-based learning webcast. There is no advance preparation or prerequisites required for this overview program.