The regulatory requirements and challenges associated with simultaneously managing customs and transfer pricing compliance are well known, but what practical steps can companies undertake to actually improve their standing?
KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a TradeWatch webcast that will explore practical considerations for managing customs and transfer pricing compliance. Senior KPMG professionals from the Trade & Customs and Transfer Pricing practices will discuss the following topics related to such considerations and opportunities:
- Timing of transfer pricing adjustments and common approaches;
- Joining the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Reconciliation program;
- Allocating transfer pricing adjustments to individual customs transactions;
- Filing disclosures if necessary; and
- Utilizing technology to align customs and transfer pricing.
Note: There will be no CPE offered for this session.
Trade & Customs Services
Services that help companies meet today's complex trade requirements and regulations.
Trade & Customs Insights
News and insights on tariffs, import and export laws and regulations, global supply chain, and trade processes and controls.