Join KPMG for a 90-minute webcast exploring how the final updates to sections 163(j) Interest Expense Limitations and 1061 Carried Interest Regulations impact the asset management industry. Professionals from KPMG will cover various provisions that are of interest to private equity, hedge, and real estate funds, including planning opportunities, traps for the unwary, and investor reporting concerns.
Read: Final Regulations on Carried Interest
Read: KPMG report: Final regulations under section 163(j), limitation on deductions for certain business interest expenses
- Deborah Fields Partner-in-Charge, KPMG WNT Passthroughs Group
- Sarah Staudenraus Partner, KPMG Tax
- Jon Finkelstein Principal, KPMG Tax
- Charles Kaufman Managing Director, KPMG Tax, Washington National Tax
- Matthew Busta Managing Director, KPMG Tax, Washington National Tax
Continuing professional education
You may be eligible to receive up to 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) credit by attending this internet-based learning webcast. There is no advance preparation or prerequisites required for this overview program.