U.S. Duty Drawback programs can be lucrative, but data-heavy. Trade and Customs professionals are increasingly tasked with efficiently gathering and standardizing data, maximizing duty savings, as well as mitigating associated risk. Often being asked to do more with less, it can be overwhelming when evaluating the large amount of information associated with Duty Drawback Claims, including the following questions:
- How do you determine eligibility for import and export transactions?
- What data elements on a Duty Drawback claim should you be validating prior to submission to CBP?
- How do you incorporate automation into your drawback process to optimize and accelerate drawback recovery and free up more of your team’s time?
Knowing how to interpret Drawback regulations, streamline your processes, and investigate your data are critical to the health and compliance of a US. Duty Drawback program.
In this 1-hour webcast, KPMG’s U.S. Duty Drawback professionals will walk through the process of establishing a strong Duty Drawback program that includes:
- Determining Drawback eligibility
- Leveraging multiple data sources
- Validating claim information
- Implementing meaningful program enhancements to manage risk and potentially automate claim processing going forward.
Considering internal audits and effective corrective actions are key mitigating factors when disclosing violations, this webcast should not be missed. By applying the lessons discussed in this webcast, you can continue to streamline claim procedures and elevate your U.S. Duty Drawback program to the next level.
No CPE Credit will be offered with this webcast