Join KPMG Trade & Customs professionals and partners from the law firm King & Spalding for an in-depth discussion regarding the Biden Administration's trade policy agenda. The conversation will focus on what has changed since the last administration and what we can anticipate in the coming months.
Key topics include:
- Comparison of the Biden and Trump Administration trade agendas, including the impact of political appointees on trade policy
- China and Section 301
- Expected changes to the Buy American laws
- Supply Chain security initiative
- U.S./EU relations, including the prospects for cooperation and confrontation
- Next steps for the WTO
- Free trade agreements, including the chances for a U.S.-UK free trade agreement and USMCA implementation
- Other key developments/issues (Forced Labor, Digital Services Tax, GSP Renewal, case law)
Please note: the registration link will take you to a King & Spalding event registration page.
Global Export Controls and Sanctions
The global trade environment is becoming more complex. To address today’s trade environment, companies must transform the way they approach export control and sanction requirements.