The OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework on BEPS (IF) continues to make progress towards a global and consensus-based solution to the tax challenges arising from the digitalization of the economy through its work on Pillars One and Two.
Building on its previous July 1st statement, the IF on October 8th released a five-page statement showing final agreement on certain key parameters of Pillars One and Two. The release also included a three-page implementation plan. Of the 140 members of the IF, 136 joined the October statement, two more than ultimately joined the July Statement, underlining the strong and growing political momentum behind the proposed reforms.
KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a 90-minute TaxWatch Webcast that will provide an update on the outcomes of the latest milestone in the process and offer insights as to the implications. Senior professionals from the KPMG Washington National Tax practice will discuss:
- Pillars One and Two – High-level overview of what has been agreed in the October Statement and what issues have been left open
- Interactions with U.S. tax reform
- Implementation challenges and considerations
- Timing and process for final agreement, adoption, and implementation
- Practical considerations for business.
Please join us for what promises to be an insightful and informative webcast.