The USMCA goes into effect on July 1, 2020. Are you ready? KPMG LLP is pleased to invite you to a one-hour informative TradeWatch webcast that will focus on ways companies can prepare for USMCA.
KPMG LLP’s Trade and Customs practice will be hosting a roundtable discussion with a former United States Trade Representative who will provide perspective on US trade policy, as well as, veteran trade compliance professionals from the automotive and chemical industries, and KPMG’s trade and customs leaders from Canada, Mexico and the US. This session will cover:
- Negotiations and policy decisions leading to the current USMCA rules of origin;
- Managing transition from NAFTA to take advantage of the USMCA on July 1, 2020;
- Supporting your USMCA claims – what will you need;
- Country-specific USMCA insight and perspectives;
- Immediate actions industry leaders are taking to prepare.
Participants can submit questions during the webcast.
This Webcast will be of significant interest to Trade and Custom, Supply Chain, etc. professionals.