KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a 90-minute webcast replay on how the 2020 U.S. elections may affect business taxation. Professionals from the KPMG Washington National Tax practice provide insights on the election results to date and where changes in federal and state taxation may be in the offing. Topics covered are:
- Federal election results (to date)
- Tax bill mechanics under a Congress under single party control and under split control
- Potential domestic and international tax priorities for the White House and Congress
- Potential Treasury regulatory agenda under President-elect Biden
- Potential impact on income tax treaties and OECD BEPS 2.0 developments
- Overview of state election results and tax measures.