The United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) has been approved and companies are preparing for the first day it goes into effect. During this webcast, professionals from KPMG’s Trade & Customs Services practice will discuss migrating from North American Free Trade Agreement to the USMCA and its impact on processes and core technology platforms. Discussion topics include:
- How new rules of origin will impact the qualification process
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Interim Implementation Instructions – What’s new?
- Dynamic use of the USMCA Certificates of Origins
- Changes that affect e-commerce and digital trade
- Automation consideration – reconfiguring and migrating your systems (global trade management/enterprise resource planning) to meet USMCA rules
- Steps to get ready for Day One of the USMCA
This Webcast will be of interest to anyone concerned with the potential impact of trade and tariffs on their business, their stakeholders or their bottom line, including CEOs, CFOs, controllers, group presidents and trade and tax executives.