KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a one-hour TaxWatch Webcast with specialists from Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in the U.K., KPMG, and the U.K. member firm of KPMG International (KPMG U.K.), to discuss the Profit Diversion Compliance Facility (PDCF).
The PDCF is intended to be an innovative approach to fostering compliance with UK tax legislation, particularly focused on transfer pricing and the Diverted Profits Tax.
Members of HMRC’s PDCF team will be joined by senior transfer pricing dispute resolution professionals from KPMG and KPMG U.K. to explain PDCF and discuss practical experiences from the initial cases to go through the process. The presenters will cover:
- What the PDCF is and how it works
- HMRC’s view on “high risk” indicators
- When a multinational should consider using the facility
- HMRC “nudge letters”
- Practical learnings from the initial cases
- KPMG U.K.’s perspective on the process
- What PDCF might mean for U.S. multinationals