The unexpected outbreak of COVID-19 has significantly affected the global marketplace. As a result, year end planning looks different than usual – and that has practical implications for transfer pricing.
KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a TaxWatch webcast that will explore transfer pricing year end planning considerations and opportunities. Senior KPMG professionals from Washington National Tax and KPMG International member firms in India and Italy will discuss the following topics related to such considerations and opportunities:
- The Big Picture - what does the transfer pricing landscape look like now?
- What guidance have we received from governments?
- How are companies navigating the current environment?
- Traps for the unwary regarding changing transfer pricing characterizations
- Contractual modifications
- Options for benchmarking approaches
- Addressing royalties
- Secondary adjustments
- Balancing customs aspects with transfer pricing considerations