This Webcast will be presented in Japanese only.
With periodic economic disruptions affecting the entire global economy, the global business environment is operating in a “VUCA” (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity) world. Most recently, global economic prospects are deeply uncertain due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has created and will continue to create transfer pricing issues.
KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a webcast to discuss the latest update on global transfer pricing trends and explore ever-evolving leading practices with respect to effective global transfer pricing management, utilizing and integrating digital technology tools (e.g., data management tools and business intelligence tools) in practice. The webcast will also address the importance of utilizing such tools to understand the value chain/creation process of a business as tax authorities around the world have been increasingly focusing on value chain and the value creation analyses.
Senior Tax professionals from KPMG’s U.S. Japanese Practice Transfer Pricing team will share insights on the following transfer pricing topics:
- Latest update on global transfer pricing
- How companies are managing transfer pricing under COVID-19
- Leading practices for managing global transfer pricing under VUCA
- Digital transformation for transfer pricing
- Utilizing technologies for managing transfer pricing to:
- Organize data using data management tools
- Create data visualizations using business intelligence tools.