With uncertain economic conditions and an ever-changing business environment, it is imperative your company consider all federal and state credits and incentives and global COVID relief available, especially as you perform year-end planning. These evaluations often require data and input from many different business functions, so it is important to understand the inter-connectivity, levers, and peripheral considerations while your organization maximizes its cash flow and effective tax rate benefits.
Please join us for this webcast, where KPMG professionals will discuss a variety of topics, including:
- What are some of the common but also non-obvious federal and state credits and incentives available for my organization?
- What are the triggering events for these credits and incentives?
- How can my organization make the best use of COVID tax relief?
- What are the benefits of coordinating with all functions within the organization?
- Are there other complimentary and/or peripheral considerations to consider when evaluating credits and incentives?