Join KPMG for a webcast exploring how the 2020 U.S. elections may affect the asset management industry. Professionals from KPMG provide insights on the election results to date and where changes in federal and state taxation may be in the offing. Topics covered include:
- Federal election results (to date)
- Potential domestic and international tax priorities for the White House and Congress
- Potential Treasury regulatory agenda under President-elect Biden
- Potential impact on income tax treaties and OECD BEPS 2.0 developments
- Carried Interest – Where are we now?
Continuing professional education
You may be eligible to receive up to 1 continuing professional education (CPE) credits by attending this internet-based learning webcast. There is no advance preparation or prerequisites required for this overview program.