Businesses have a need for an effective digital platform that can accelerate their productivity and ability to meet an ever-changing competitive landscape. More than ever, the ability to manage data, connect talent, improve processes, and leverage technology innovations is critical to business success and the ability to move forward.
KPMG has a discovery-driven approach to deliver a digital tax platform solution. Through our strategic alliance with Microsoft and using the Microsoft 365 suite of technologies, KPMG has built modern technology accelerators for the cloud from the ground up and aligned them with the industry’s vision for enterprise cloud technology. We call this Integrated Hub.
Our Integrated Hub technology for Microsoft 365 provides out-of-the-box digital models for tax and accounting and is extensible to meet your specific needs. KPMG Integrated Hub technology accelerates and complements the tax data ecosystem and supports popular tools leveraged by modern tax departments such as Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, and more.
Key features of the Integrated Hub
- Integration of your entire Tax Function
- Data collection and information sharing
- Document management
- Process management through distributed workflows
- Data and analytic platform
- Modern Low Code application development
- Ability to extend to Finance, Accounting, Legal and external service providers
- Connectivity to ERP/financial systems
- Integration with data analysis automation tools